Minecraft Lord Of The Rings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Camo_Man Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 pm

*Minecraft Name:Camo_Man
*Prefer Survival or Building?:Both bit if I had to choose one it would probably be building.
*What is your age?:14.
*Do you Have Skype?:Yes.
Are you willing to work in a team? Or rather go alone?: Team but if I had too alone.
What do you think of yourself as a builder?: I think that I can build some master pieces for my age.

U can send us a picture of one of your builds(We will test if you can really build before letting you on anyway, still makes a good step closer)
*How many times have you seen the LOTR movies?: Oh god I've seen the trilogy like 50 million times, I have it on tape and DVD I watch them at least once every fortnight.
Did you read the books?:Lots.
*What kind of a fan of LOTR are you?: I'm an EXTREMELY big fan of The Hobbit and LOTR.
*What makes you wanna join?: The fact that I have a Minecraft server were there are LOTR nerds like me to build with and nerd-out with! Smile

Camo_Man

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Jackhay's application.

Post  Jack Hay Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:08 am

*Minecraft Name:: Jackhay13

*Prefer Survival or Building?: I enjoy both, but if I was forced to select one of the two it would definatly be building.

*What is your age?: I am 15 years old.

*Do you Have Skype?: Yessir.
Are you willing to work in a team? Or rather go alone?: I will work with a team if needed, but if you have it under control I will gladly work alone in an area of solitude.

What do you think of yourself as a builder?: I find myself quite a devoted builder, as in I am willing to spend HUGE amounts of time on a build, and will not give up until that build is completed, once it's done, it's out of my mind. I do not mind what you use it for.

U can send us a picture of one of your builds(We will test if you can really build before letting you on anyway, still makes a good step closer)

*How many times have you seen the LOTR movies?: 3-4 Times.
Did you read the books?: No, but I'm thinking about getting them.

*What kind of a fan of LOTR are you?: I played almost all the games, saw all the films, got a LOTR mod for Medieval Total war 2 and for many years I was to be honest almost obsessed

*What makes you wanna join?: I like the style and theme of the server and wish to help you make this great by any means necessary, if that means filling out an application several times, I will gladly do so.

* recommended! ( handy things to fill in correctly )

Extra things about me: I've been administrator on a few servers, 2 private ones and one public which used to be m.devinbrowning.info, you may or may not have heard of it. I also Administrate serious role-play servers on the steam version of Garry's Mod and such. I'm pretty much willing to do all I can to help, and if you accept me it would make me -> Very Happy

Jack Hay

Back to top Go down